Cost of living in Buraidah, Saudi Arabia compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 8630.776 IRR / SAR *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Buraidah (Saudi Arabia) is about the same as in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 48,828,125 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 48,107,873 (﷼ 5,574) in Buraidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Graz costs €12 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tehran costs ﷼ 10,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medellín costs COL$25,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Brussels costs €179 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €25 (about 2 hours ago)