Cost of living in Bulawayo, Zimbabwe compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 232 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 33570.000 IRR / USD *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bulawayo (Zimbabwe) is 10% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 71,786,472 ($2,138) in Bulawayo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 65,400,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hrodna costs 6.00 BYN (21 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Chandigarh costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Amman costs Dinar 700 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Gurgaon costs ₨0.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ghent costs €120 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ottawa costs C$20 (about 2 hours ago)