Cost of living in Bulawayo, Zimbabwe compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 186 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 32442.000 IRR / USD *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bulawayo (Zimbabwe) is about the same as in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 39,062,500 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 38,222,481 ($1,178) in Bulawayo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$50,000 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Anchorage, Alaska costs $60 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$6,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dublin costs €132 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 152 (31 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Vancouver costs C$1,000 (33 minutes ago)