Cost of living in Bujumbura, Burundi compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 19.724 IRR / BIF *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bujumbura (Burundi) is about the same as in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 63,600,000 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 62,389,279 (3,163,156 Franc) in Bujumbura.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shanghai costs 元736 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Karachi costs ₨50,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kampala costs 70,000 Shilling (26 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Nador costs 50 Dirham (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Serena costs CH$4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manama costs Dinar 0.025 (about 1 hour ago)