Cost of living in Buenos Aires, Argentina compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,228 prices entered by 471 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 1977.783 IRR / ARS *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Buenos Aires (Argentina) is about the same as in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 74,900,000 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 72,080,690 (ARS $36,445) in Buenos Aires.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bratislava costs €18,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €2,500 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Christchurch costs NZ$13 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 500,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dhaka costs Taka 2,000 (about 2 hours ago)