Cost of living in Budva, Montenegro compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 138 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 34409.822 IRR / EUR *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Budva (Montenegro) is 13% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 55,271,614 (€1,606) in Budva to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 48,828,125 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 2,500 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kitchener-Waterloo costs C$80 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Maringá costs R$ 3.00 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Skopje costs 200 ден (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dubrovnik costs 1,000 kn (about 2 hours ago)