Cost of living in Budva, Montenegro compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 139 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 36264.252 IRR / EUR *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Budva (Montenegro) is 19% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 69,660,988 (€1,921) in Budva to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 58,593,750 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $0.59 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $13 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seremban costs RM6.00 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $60 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lima costs S/. 1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Reykjavik costs 3,500,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)