Cost of living in Budapest, Hungary compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 4,109 prices entered by 441 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 133.791 IRR / HUF *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Budapest (Hungary) is 26% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 93,720,481 (700,501 Ft) in Budapest to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 74,400,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rosario costs ARS $10,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$30,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ljubljana costs €8 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €45 (about 2 hours ago)