Cost of living in Bucheon, South Korea compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 29.218 IRR / KRW *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bucheon (South Korea) is 36% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 79,950,870 (₩2,736,328) in Bucheon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 58,593,750 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Cairo costs E£ 4,600 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Schaffhausen costs CHF 30 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €600 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Natal costs R$ 15 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 300,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Port Louis costs ₨8,000 (about 1 hour ago)