Cost of living in Bucharest, Romania compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,251 prices entered by 318 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 7662.200 IRR / RON *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bucharest (Romania) is 13% cheaper than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 39,062,500 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 34,026,790 (4,441 lei) in Bucharest.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Verona costs €11 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €30 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ciudad Obregón costs Mex$ 60 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $9 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Masaya costs 6,450 C$ (33 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Akola costs ₨70 (38 minutes ago)