Cost of living comparison between Bucaramanga, Colombia and Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 149 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 10.586 IRR / COP *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bucaramanga (Colombia) is 12% cheaper than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 58,593,750 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 51,687,748 (COL$4,882,488) in Bucaramanga.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元25 (14 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Kelowna costs C$0.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $10 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belfast costs £8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Birmingham, Alabama costs $150 (about 2 hours ago)