Cost of living in Bucaramanga, Colombia compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 291 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 11.191 IRR / COP *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bucaramanga (Colombia) is 4% cheaper than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 58,593,750 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 56,151,364 (COL$5,017,424) in Bucaramanga.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Dundee costs £4.99 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Talcahuano costs CH$644 (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $65,000 (16 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Reykjavik costs 1,100 kr (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Grenoble costs €44 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 599 (20 minutes ago)