Cost of living in Bucaramanga, Colombia compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 122 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 13.088 IRR / COP *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bucaramanga (Colombia) is 12% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 78,650,489 (COL$6,009,227) in Bucaramanga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 70,100,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mashhad costs ﷼ 250,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Winnipeg costs C$100 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Delhi costs ₨10 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 320 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Doha costs 25,800 ﷼ (about 2 hours ago)