Cost of living comparison between Brno, Czech Republic and Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 214 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2016. Exchange rate: 1284.959 IRR / CZK *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Brno (Czech Republic) is 4% cheaper than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 58,593,750 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 56,164,323 (43,709 Kč) in Brno.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Lausanne costs CHF 70 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Santiago costs CH$99 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suhar costs ﷼ 1.200 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 200 (30 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Victoria costs C$26,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in São José dos Campos costs R$ 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)