Cost of living in Bristol, United Kingdom compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 120%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 542 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 50774.608 IRR / GBP *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bristol (United Kingdom) is 138% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 170,517,903 (£3,358) in Bristol to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 71,500,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 300 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €13 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨1,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Thessaloniki costs €549 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $2.50 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mainz costs €80 (about 1 hour ago)