Cost of living in Bristol, United Kingdom compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 62%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 487 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 40469.304 IRR / GBP *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bristol (United Kingdom) is 90% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 111,193,910 (£2,748) in Bristol to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 58,593,750 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Lyon costs €1.30 (8 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Medellín costs COL$4,120,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €90 (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Genoa costs €26,250 (24 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Strasbourg costs €5.00 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Reykjavik costs 11,750 kr (27 minutes ago)