Cost of living in Bristol, United Kingdom compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 174%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 507 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 58889.182 IRR / GBP *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bristol (United Kingdom) is 175% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 180,998,385 (£3,074) in Bristol to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 65,900,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Grand Rapids costs $2.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $159 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $102 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 500 (38 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Phoenix, Arizona costs $1,586 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Geneva costs CHF 2,650 (about 2 hours ago)