Cost of living in Bristol, United Kingdom compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 63%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 553 prices entered by 61 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 40685.351 IRR / GBP *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bristol (United Kingdom) is 91% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 93,235,033 (£2,292) in Bristol to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 48,828,125 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bandar Lampung costs Rp 100,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Pattaya costs 1,240 ฿ (8 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Lucknow costs ₨0.90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,397 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jammu costs ₨190 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madison, Wisconsin costs $30 (about 2 hours ago)