Cost of living in Brikama, Gambia compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 741.876 IRR / GMD *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Brikama (Gambia) is 55% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 60,676,545 (81,788 Dalasi) in Brikama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 39,062,500 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €800 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of rice in Beijing costs 元121 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Karachi costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Recife costs R$ 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)