Cost of living in Bratislava, Slovakia compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 568 prices entered by 67 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 40291.799 IRR / EUR *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bratislava (Slovakia) is 32% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 97,765,684 (€2,426) in Bratislava to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 73,800,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vancouver costs C$132 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Stoke-on-Trent costs £50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manchester costs £0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Santa Cruz, California costs $1,816 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 4,184 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Baguio City costs Php90 (about 2 hours ago)