Cost of living in Brasov, Romania compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 240 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 7715.176 IRR / RON *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Brasov (Romania) is 13% cheaper than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 48,828,125 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 42,446,269 (5,502 lei) in Brasov.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$120 (31 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Mérida costs Mex$ 23 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Puebla costs Mex$ 250,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tegucigalpa costs L 681 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Birmingham costs £1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Denver, Colorado costs $149 (about 1 hour ago)