Cost of living in Brasov, Romania compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 92%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 154 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 10996.492 IRR / RON *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Brasov (Romania) is 24% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 88,650,694 (8,062 lei) in Brasov to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 71,700,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Brisbane costs AU$16 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jundiai costs R$ 25 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fukuoka costs ¥1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bilbao costs €19,064 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Anchorage, Alaska costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $29 (about 1 hour ago)