Cost of living in Brasov, Romania compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 149 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 7637.857 IRR / RON *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Brasov (Romania) is 12% cheaper than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 58,593,750 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 51,706,068 (6,770 lei) in Brasov.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Detroit, Michigan costs $40 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Baltimore, Maryland costs $1.70 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maringá costs R$ 20 (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sarajevo costs 39,000KM (20 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £1.50 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Jeddah costs ﷼ 1.00 (37 minutes ago)