Cost of living in Brandon, Manitoba, Canada compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 72 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 27787.407 IRR / CAD *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Brandon, Manitoba (Canada) is 69% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 109,420,453 (C$3,938) in Brandon, Manitoba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 64,800,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4.10 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bozeman, Montana costs $18 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Coimbatore costs ₨10,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $6,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨30,495 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tokyo costs ¥320 (about 1 hour ago)