Cost of living in Braga, Portugal compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 161 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 36264.252 IRR / EUR *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Braga (Portugal) is 22% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 59,410,448 (€1,638) in Braga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 48,828,125 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 25 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$560,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$69 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Saipan costs $2.00 (8 minutes ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Luton costs £0.91 (12 minutes ago)
- Cocktail drink in downtown club in Dammam costs ﷼ 10 (37 minutes ago)