Cost of living in Braga, Portugal compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 59%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 269 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 40209.813 IRR / EUR *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Braga (Portugal) is 35% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 88,402,509 (€2,199) in Braga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 65,700,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pune costs ₨1.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨180 (8 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Athens costs €5.00 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €10 (41 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 50,000TL (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Copenhagen costs kr24 (about 1 hour ago)