Cost of living in Botshabelo, South Africa compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 2501.081 IRR / ZAR *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Botshabelo (South Africa) is about the same as in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 39,062,500 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 37,599,136 (R 15,033) in Botshabelo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Medan costs Rp 8,500 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 430 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Turin costs €20 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guam costs $40 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $40 (32 minutes ago)