Cost of living in Bordeaux, France compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 112 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 35347.999 IRR / EUR *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bordeaux (France) is 57% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 61,201,508 (€1,731) in Bordeaux to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 39,062,500 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Beirut costs 700,000 L£ (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Brisbane costs AU$5.40 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$15,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Acapulco costs Mex$ 38,700 (40 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $6 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Melbourne costs AU$1.50 (about 1 hour ago)