Cost of living in Bordeaux, France compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 34414.313 IRR / EUR *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bordeaux (France) is 56% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 60,819,163 (€1,767) in Bordeaux to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 39,062,500 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 25 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bratislava costs €0.70 (14 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,494 (22 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Trieste costs €25,350 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 60 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Colombo costs 3,000 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)