Cost of living in Bokaro, India compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 623.548 IRR / INR *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bokaro (India) is 11% cheaper than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 66,800,000 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 59,262,591 (₨95,041) in Bokaro.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mashhad costs ﷼ 200,000 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ravenna costs €0.23 (36 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$2,580 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 200,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 3,500,000 (about 1 hour ago)