Cost of living in Bojnourd, Iran compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan and Bojnourd have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan or the parallel street rate in Bojnourd.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 10, 2016.
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bojnourd (Iran) is 14% cheaper than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 58,593,750 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 50,483,372 in Bojnourd.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 15 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Buenos Aires costs ARS $2.25 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toluca costs Mex$ 10 (6 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in San Francisco, California costs $3.04 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 800 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,558 (21 minutes ago)