Cost of living in Bojnourd, Iran compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan and Bojnourd have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan or the parallel street rate in Bojnourd.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 13, 2017.
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bojnourd (Iran) is 13% cheaper than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 71,600,000 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 62,310,658 in Bojnourd.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €3,870 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Harare costs $2.00 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rhodes costs €900 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 37 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kraków costs 500 zł (about 1 hour ago)