Cost of living in Bojnourd, Iran compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan and Bojnourd have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan or the parallel street rate in Bojnourd.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 13, 2017.
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bojnourd (Iran) is 13% cheaper than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 69,600,000 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 60,602,786 in Bojnourd.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Richmond, Virginia costs $7,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Skopje costs 12,000 ден (13 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Adelaide costs AU$2,150 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 55TL (about 2 hours ago)