Cost of living in Boise, Idaho, United States compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 215%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 279 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 42080.000 IRR / USD *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Boise, Idaho (United States) is 102% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 137,935,010 ($3,278) in Boise, Idaho to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 68,300,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Harare costs $50 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,135 (32 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Dammam costs ﷼ 180 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reykjavik costs 2,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tempe, Arizona costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)