Cost of living in Bogotá, Colombia compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 109%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,628 prices entered by 375 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 14.762 IRR / COP *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bogotá (Colombia) is 26% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 79,774,754 (COL$5,404,176) in Bogotá to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 63,400,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sahiwal costs ₨200 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $89 (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 125,000TL (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Columbus, Ohio costs $1,463 (32 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Florianopolis costs R$ 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 25,800 (about 1 hour ago)