Cost of living in Bogotá, Colombia compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,331 prices entered by 426 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 11.587 IRR / COP *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bogotá (Colombia) is about the same as in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 62,700,000 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 60,375,969 (COL$5,210,546) in Bogotá.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of bread in Oporto costs €0.50 (5 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Swansea costs £598 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jodhpur costs ₨500 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 300,000 Ft (19 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Mississauga costs C$600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nice costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)