Cost of living in Bogotá, Colombia compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,289 prices entered by 403 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 11.705 IRR / COP *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bogotá (Colombia) is about the same as in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 63,800,000 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 63,478,457 (COL$5,423,330) in Bogotá.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Thane costs ₨80 (less than a minute ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 71 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Juba costs 50 Pound (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €1,500 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tokyo costs ¥220 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Delhi costs ₨10 (29 minutes ago)