Cost of living in Bogotá, Colombia compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 72%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,811 prices entered by 377 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 13.251 IRR / COP *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bogotá (Colombia) is 16% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 82,438,176 (COL$6,221,192) in Bogotá to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 70,900,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 300 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pretoria costs R 130 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maceió costs R$ 20 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨550 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Lima costs S/. 0.50 (about 1 hour ago)