Cost of living in Bogor, Indonesia compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.423 IRR / IDR *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bogor (Indonesia) is about the same as in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 49,356,634 (Rp 20,367,807) in Bogor to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 48,828,125 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $350 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 350 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Thessaloniki costs €1.00 (38 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in St. John's, NL costs C$30,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edinburgh costs £50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Cuiabá costs R$ 15 (about 1 hour ago)