Cost of living in Bodo, Norway compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 116%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 5209.566 IRR / NOK *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bodo (Norway) is 195% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 184,964,943 (kr 35,505) in Bodo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 62,600,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$1,100 (1 minute ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Manila costs Php900 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (27 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Moscow costs руб 96 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$56 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Makassar costs Rp 55,000 (about 1 hour ago)