Cost of living in Bodo, Norway compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 105%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 4863.320 IRR / NOK *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bodo (Norway) is 181% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 176,497,439 (kr 36,292) in Bodo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 62,700,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.25 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$5.00 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $508 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mayagueez costs $14 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, California costs $2,911 (about 2 hours ago)