Cost of living in Bobo-Dioulasso, Burkina Faso compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 70.785 IRR / XOF *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bobo-Dioulasso (Burkina Faso) is 6% cheaper than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 67,200,000 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 62,968,136 (889,571 Franc) in Bobo-Dioulasso.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pretoria costs R 130 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maceió costs R$ 20 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨550 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Lima costs S/. 0.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Bangalore costs ₨34 (about 1 hour ago)