Cost of living in Bo, Sierra Leone compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.355 IRR / SLL *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bo (Sierra Leone) is about the same as in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 68,799,418 (15,799,493 Leone) in Bo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 67,000,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oslo costs kr 33 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Nairobi costs Shilling25,000 (14 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Tyler, Texas costs $0.77 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cairo costs E£ 5.00 (37 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$3,870 (41 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Shanghai costs 元6,832 (42 minutes ago)