Cost of living in Blantyre, Malawi compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 59.500 IRR / MWK *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Blantyre (Malawi) is 17% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 87,773,545 (1,475,190 Kwacha) in Blantyre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 75,000,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 120,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Casablanca costs 38 Dirham (17 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Minsk costs 4.50 BYN (27 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dammam costs ﷼ 0.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Podgorica costs €1.43 (about 1 hour ago)