Cost of living in Blantyre, Malawi compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 45.999 IRR / MWK *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Blantyre (Malawi) is 12% cheaper than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 75,200,000 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 65,989,719 (1,434,577 Kwacha) in Blantyre.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$25 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Detroit, Michigan costs $1.75 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,525 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guatemala City costs Q7,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sydney costs AU$23,987 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cape Town costs R 5,758 (38 minutes ago)