Cost of living in Bizerte, Tunisia compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||- 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 13706.972 IRR / TND *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bizerte (Tunisia) is 43% cheaper than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 64,500,000 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 36,559,673 (2,667 Dinar) in Bizerte.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Recife costs R$ 25 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $600 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Zvishavane District costs $1.40 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $60 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Houston, Texas costs $1.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 200 (about 1 hour ago)