Cost of living in Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||- 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 277 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 479.212 IRR / KGS *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bishkek (Kyrgyzstan) is 18% cheaper than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 75,200,000 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 61,929,291 (129,231 som) in Bishkek.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €600 (23 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Warangal costs ₨32 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$170 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,220 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 12,000 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Beirut costs 6,000 L£ (about 1 hour ago)