Cost of living in Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 123 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 552.868 IRR / KGS *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bishkek (Kyrgyzstan) is about the same as in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 71,500,000 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 69,564,560 (125,825 som) in Bishkek.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.25 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$5.00 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $508 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mayagueez costs $14 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, California costs $2,911 (about 2 hours ago)