Cost of living in Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||- 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 232 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 510.585 IRR / KGS *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bishkek (Kyrgyzstan) is 11% cheaper than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 74,600,000 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 66,033,124 (129,328 som) in Bishkek.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Gainesville, Florida costs $400 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mississauga costs C$10 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $15 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cluj-Napoca costs 30 lei (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lugano costs CHF 650 (41 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Brasov costs 20 lei (about 1 hour ago)