Cost of living comparison between Birmingham, United Kingdom and Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 377 prices entered by 64 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 38655.288 IRR / GBP *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Birmingham (United Kingdom) is 65% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 96,662,680 (£2,501) in Birmingham to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 58,593,750 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Geneva costs CHF 70 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mysore costs ₨300 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩400,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Nicosia costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr2,000 (about 2 hours ago)