Cost of living in Birmingham, United Kingdom compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 139%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 897 prices entered by 106 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 46555.757 IRR / GBP *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Birmingham (United Kingdom) is 94% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 131,632,438 (£2,827) in Birmingham to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 67,800,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Liverpool costs £4.89 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Medellín costs COL$2,450,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nottingham costs £3.00 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $2,338 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cochabamba costs $b6,000 (about 2 hours ago)