Cost of living in Birmingham, United Kingdom compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 227%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 947 prices entered by 99 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 58990.421 IRR / GBP *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Birmingham (United Kingdom) is 138% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 148,208,412 (£2,512) in Birmingham to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 62,300,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 200,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €90 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Christchurch costs NZ$30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Bordeaux costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Faisalabad costs ₨3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bangkok costs 3,000,000 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)