Cost of living comparison between Birjand, Iran and Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan and Birjand have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan or the parallel street rate in Birjand.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 11, 2015.
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Birjand (Iran) is 30% cheaper than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 58,593,750 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 41,299,420 in Birjand.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tampere costs €13 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨19 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 6,600 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Puebla costs Mex$ 7,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 215,000 (about 1 hour ago)