Cost of living in Bintulu, Malaysia compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 7580.310 IRR / MYR *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bintulu (Malaysia) is 6% cheaper than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 67,500,000 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 63,311,346 (RM8,352) in Bintulu.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rotterdam costs €58 (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Valencia costs €700 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Recife costs R$ 102 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Baku costs 500 ман (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Srinagar costs ₨500 (about 2 hours ago)