Cost of living in Bintulu, Malaysia compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 02, 2018. Exchange rate: 10623.823 IRR / MYR *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bintulu (Malaysia) is 6% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 78,777,767 (RM7,415) in Bintulu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 74,400,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Noorder-Paarl costs R 14 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $180 (20 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Lyon costs €8 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nicosia costs €40 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $99 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 211 (about 1 hour ago)