Cost of living in Bintulu, Malaysia compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 8117.697 IRR / MYR *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bintulu (Malaysia) is about the same as in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 65,500,000 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 63,212,174 (RM7,787) in Bintulu.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guanare costs Bs 60,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Novosibirsk costs руб 36,999 (26 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Podgorica costs €2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $120,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $1,211 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zapopan costs Mex$ 85 (about 2 hours ago)