Cost of living comparison between Bintulu, Malaysia and Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2016. Exchange rate: 7194.777 IRR / MYR *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bintulu (Malaysia) is 5% cheaper than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 58,593,750 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 55,576,929 (RM7,725) in Bintulu.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Tartu costs €63 (10 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Samsun costs 35TL (13 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Düsseldorf costs €80 (18 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Dhaka costs Taka 500 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Manila costs Php25 (27 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Lausanne costs CHF 56 (29 minutes ago)