Cost of living in Bilaspur, India compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 639.182 IRR / INR *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bilaspur (India) is 18% cheaper than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 62,300,000 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 51,393,532 (₨80,405) in Bilaspur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Albany, New York costs $1,047 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €3.00 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oslo costs kr 35 (42 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Copenhagen costs kr236,971 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £8,600 (about 1 hour ago)