Cost of living in Bilaspur, India compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 504.730 IRR / INR *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bilaspur (India) is 26% cheaper than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 39,062,500 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 28,732,610 (₨56,927) in Bilaspur.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Cairns costs AU$688 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 lb of local cheese in Wichita, Kansas costs $3.86 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lausanne costs CHF 35 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brasília costs R$ 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edinburgh costs £1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Pécs costs 800 Ft (about 1 hour ago)