Cost of living in Bila Tserkva, Ukraine compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 1266.184 IRR / UAH *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bila Tserkva (Ukraine) is about the same as in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 73,800,000 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 72,816,437 (57,509₴) in Bila Tserkva.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Gibraltar costs £2.70 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Luxembourg costs €150 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Doha costs 12 ﷼ (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kolkata costs ₨30,495 (26 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kochi costs ₨200 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (42 minutes ago)