Cost of living in Bikaner, India compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 510.311 IRR / INR *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bikaner (India) is 31% cheaper than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 66,700,000 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 45,940,542 (₨90,025) in Bikaner.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Glasgow costs £10 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 2,000 zł (8 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,720 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Florianopolis costs R$ 3.90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Kathmandu costs ₨ 16,264 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (about 1 hour ago)