Cost of living in Bikaner, India compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 475.379 IRR / INR *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bikaner (India) is 35% cheaper than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 58,593,750 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 38,007,245 (₨79,951) in Bikaner.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jyväskylä costs €1,700 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Quito costs $0.25 (13 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Doha costs 3.00 ﷼ (22 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kayseri costs 100,000TL (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Gurgaon costs ₨900 (about 1 hour ago)