Cost of living in Białystok, Poland compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 7855.357 IRR / PLN *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Białystok (Poland) is 13% cheaper than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 58,593,750 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 50,819,362 (6,469 zł) in Białystok.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in Atlanta, Georgia costs $11 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Constanţa costs 600 lei (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Algiers costs 250 Dinar (17 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Belfast costs £860 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Columbus, Ohio costs $1,550 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨104 (36 minutes ago)