Cost of living in Bhubaneswar, India compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 329 prices entered by 61 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 634.441 IRR / INR *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bhubaneswar (India) is about the same as in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 74,400,000 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 72,991,848 (₨115,049) in Bhubaneswar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Belgrade costs 89 Дин. (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 65,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, California costs $4,066 (41 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $6,020 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nanchang costs 元140,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2,000 (about 1 hour ago)