Cost of living in Bhubaneswar, India compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 389 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 527.393 IRR / INR *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bhubaneswar (India) is 22% cheaper than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 73,300,000 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 57,281,931 (₨108,613) in Bhubaneswar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Beirut costs 3,500 L£ (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $30 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €76 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kampala costs 350,000 Shilling (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Luxembourg costs €12 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$300 (43 minutes ago)