Cost of living in Bhilai, India compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 106 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 31, 2017. Exchange rate: 513.344 IRR / INR *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bhilai (India) is 38% cheaper than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 62,700,000 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 38,928,419 (₨75,833) in Bhilai.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Berlin costs €62 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £0.99 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨1.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$367,830 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 350 (about 1 hour ago)