Cost of living in Bhilai, India compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||- 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 127 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 495.113 IRR / INR *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bhilai (India) is 40% cheaper than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 58,593,750 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 35,004,766 (₨70,701) in Bhilai.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chungju costs ₩8,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Columbus, Ohio costs $62 (33 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Busan costs ₩3,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $1,220 (40 minutes ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Grand Rapids costs $1.76 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Taichung City costs 250 NT$ (41 minutes ago)