Cost of living comparison between Bhilai, India and Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 89 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 472.277 IRR / INR *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bhilai (India) is 44% cheaper than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 58,593,750 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 33,095,234 (₨70,076) in Bhilai.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Venice costs €8 (2 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 500 (9 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Bristol costs £3,010 (19 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 2,580 (22 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bangalore costs ₨17,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tampere costs €13 (about 2 hours ago)