Cost of living in Bhilai, India compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 526.961 IRR / INR *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bhilai (India) is 34% cheaper than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 69,300,000 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 45,855,865 (₨87,020) in Bhilai.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Logroño costs €11 (1 minute ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Fresno, California costs $10 (9 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Damascus costs 600 £ (18 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Iasi costs 2,627 lei (27 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Des Moines, Iowa costs $0.71 (31 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Raipur costs ₨5,000 (about 1 hour ago)