Cost of living in Bhavnagar, India compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||- 55%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 484.231 IRR / INR *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bhavnagar (India) is 19% cheaper than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 39,062,500 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 31,780,733 (₨65,631) in Bhavnagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $50 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $5.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bangalore costs ₨25,000 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Rochester, New York costs $2.07 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Mexico City costs Mex$ 12,000 (about 1 hour ago)