Cost of living in Bhavnagar, India compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||- 55%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 66 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 509.968 IRR / INR *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bhavnagar (India) is 17% cheaper than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 68,400,000 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 56,654,052 (₨111,093) in Bhavnagar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 23 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brasov costs 17 lei (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pattaya costs 110 ฿ (11 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Guwahati costs ₨120 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 356,402 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Brighton and Hove costs £950 (33 minutes ago)