Cost of living in Bhatinda, India compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2017. Exchange rate: 573.226 IRR / INR *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bhatinda (India) is 10% cheaper than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 62,800,000 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 56,774,817 (₨99,044) in Bhatinda.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lisbon costs €1.45 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Lahore costs ₨4,009 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,236 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fes costs 30 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €60 (about 1 hour ago)