Cost of living in Bhatinda, India compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2017. Exchange rate: 639.182 IRR / INR *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bhatinda (India) is 5% cheaper than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 72,700,000 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 69,029,419 (₨107,997) in Bhatinda.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £8,600 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Gaborone costs P500 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $11 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Durban costs R 6,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Ulsan costs ₩6,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.00 (about 1 hour ago)