Cost of living in Berdyans'k, Ukraine compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 1203.697 IRR / UAH *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Berdyans'k (Ukraine) is 75% cheaper than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 48,828,125 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 11,967,502 (9,942₴) in Berdyans'k.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oporto costs €25 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Nairobi costs Shilling100 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨700 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Islamabad costs ₨25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 1,100 Lari (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 13,000 (about 1 hour ago)