Cost of living in Berdyans'k, Ukraine compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 1281.835 IRR / UAH *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Berdyans'k (Ukraine) is 73% cheaper than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 68,800,000 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 18,411,736 (14,364₴) in Berdyans'k.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €200 (7 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Edinburgh costs £0.00 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Fes costs 10 Dirham (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Busan costs ₩5,500 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨140 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Adana costs 0.50TL (about 1 hour ago)