Cost of living in Berdyans'k, Ukraine compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 11, 2015. Exchange rate: 1169.014 IRR / UAH *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Berdyans'k (Ukraine) is 77% cheaper than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 48,828,125 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 11,072,355 (9,472₴) in Berdyans'k.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in Houston, Texas costs $1.48 (14 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Phoenix, Arizona costs $2.47 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Johannesburg costs R 91,000,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $20 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Toulouse costs €7 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Vaasa costs €775 (37 minutes ago)