Cost of living comparison between Benin City, Nigeria and Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan and Benin City have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan or the parallel street rate in Benin City.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 85 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 104.148 IRR / NGN *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Benin City (Nigeria) is 29% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 63,143,396 (606,286 ₦) in Benin City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 48,828,125 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kigali costs 5,500 Franc (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $50 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Islamabad costs ₨72 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cochabamba costs $b20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 250,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in La Paz costs Mex$ 41 (about 2 hours ago)