Cost of living in Beni Mellal, Morocco compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 4539.216 IRR / MAD *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Beni Mellal (Morocco) is 23% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 76,631,564 (16,882 Dirham) in Beni Mellal to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 62,400,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Adelaide costs AU$105 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 28,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $45 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chapeco costs R$ 25 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$35,578 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)