Cost of living in Beni Mellal, Morocco compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 4446.101 IRR / MAD *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Beni Mellal (Morocco) is 23% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 87,075,993 (19,585 Dirham) in Beni Mellal to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 70,700,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Athens costs €4.20 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Frankfurt am Main costs €4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Dnipro costs 10,699₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Monterrey costs Mex$ 19 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)