Cost of living in Bengkulu, Indonesia compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||- 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.603 IRR / IDR *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bengkulu (Indonesia) is 5% cheaper than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 63,700,000 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 60,324,008 (Rp 23,171,117) in Bengkulu.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riverside, California costs $8 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $10 (27 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Jabalpur costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €36 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $5,083 (about 1 hour ago)