Cost of living in Bengkulu, Indonesia compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||- 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 93 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.423 IRR / IDR *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bengkulu (Indonesia) is 11% cheaper than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 39,062,500 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 34,715,517 (Rp 14,325,915) in Bengkulu.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 6,500 (1 minute ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Surabaya costs Rp 12,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $160,922 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ubatuba costs R$ 200 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Luxembourg costs €2.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jyväskylä costs €1,700 (26 minutes ago)