Cost of living in Benghazi, Libya compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan and Benghazi have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan or the parallel street rate in Benghazi.
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 24761.729 IRR / LYD *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Benghazi (Libya) is 38% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 103,196,643 (4,168 Dinar) in Benghazi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 75,000,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $55 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $4,066 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São José dos Campos costs R$ 246 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dar es Salaam costs 15,000 Shilling (33 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hamburg costs €25 (38 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Jerusalem costs 9,345,360 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)