Cost of living in Benghazi, Libya compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan and Benghazi have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan or the parallel street rate in Benghazi.
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 23029.464 IRR / LYD *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Benghazi (Libya) is 20% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 70,037,319 (3,041 Dinar) in Benghazi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 58,593,750 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $15 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 200 Kč (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vienna costs €30 (28 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $1,720 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$13,990 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Monterrey costs Mex$ 16 (about 1 hour ago)