Cost of living in Belo Horizonte, Brazil compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 92%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,265 prices entered by 136 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 10370.133 IRR / BRL *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Belo Horizonte (Brazil) is 47% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 57,474,211 (R$ 5,542) in Belo Horizonte to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 39,062,500 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $15 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Johannesburg costs R 30,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kathmandu costs ₨ 26,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Amsterdam costs €180 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 250 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (30 minutes ago)