Cost of living in Belo Horizonte, Brazil compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 108%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,483 prices entered by 146 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 10818.520 IRR / BRL *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Belo Horizonte (Brazil) is 58% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 101,073,427 (R$ 9,343) in Belo Horizonte to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 64,100,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Pretoria costs R 1,200 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $3.25 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Boston, Massachusetts costs $0.00 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨40,660 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Samara costs руб 700 (about 1 hour ago)