Cost of living in Belluno, Italy compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 38144.214 IRR / EUR *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Belluno (Italy) is 53% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 96,339,456 (€2,526) in Belluno to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 62,800,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $835 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 12,000 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jeddah costs ﷼ 2.00 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Monterrey costs Mex$ 70 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saint Petersburg costs руб 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Allentown, Pennsylvania costs $97 (about 1 hour ago)