Cost of living in Belize City, Belize compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 173 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 17156.230 IRR / BZD *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Belize City (Belize) is 58% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 114,650,562 (BZ$6,683) in Belize City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 72,600,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 10 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santo André costs R$ 20 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Puducherry costs ₨305 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 imp. gal of gasoline in Freetown costs 1,320 Leone (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Agra costs ₨282,001 (28 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Manchester costs £69 (about 1 hour ago)