Cost of living comparison between Belgaum, India and Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 10, 2015. Exchange rate: 473.329 IRR / INR *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Belgaum (India) is 43% cheaper than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 39,062,500 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 22,302,656 (₨47,119) in Belgaum.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php90,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zagreb costs 120 kn (12 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Vilnius costs €2.20 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Liverpool costs £53 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sarajevo costs 1,000KM (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 10,500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)