Cost of living in Belém, Brazil compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 62%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 348 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 10718.528 IRR / BRL *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Belém (Brazil) is 47% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 98,202,433 (R$ 9,162) in Belém to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 66,600,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago de Cali costs COL$750 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vaduz costs CHF 20 (43 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in San Antonio, Texas costs $33,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kamloops costs C$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £661 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 70 lei (about 2 hours ago)