Cost of living in Belém, Brazil compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 65%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 363 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 10816.984 IRR / BRL *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Belém (Brazil) is 49% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 108,137,230 (R$ 9,997) in Belém to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 72,400,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Porto Alegre costs R$ 92,290 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €44 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $40 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kuwait City costs Dinar 2.000 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $1,830 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €900 (about 2 hours ago)